Remote DBA Support and Monitoring
Is your organization in need of Database Administrative Support? Our team of dedicated Database Administrators provide 24 / 7 monitoring and support. Our DBAs use a set of proprietary tools to monitor client databases, which helps us anticipate problems before they occur, saving you money and downtime.
We start with a free database health check. This will identify your existing problems and vulnerabilities. Then we develop remediation and maintenance plans to keep your databases running at optimal capacity.
Our Managed Services Model provides small and mid-sized businesses with full-range DBA Support services:
- Continuous monitoring of your critical systems, with fast response times
- Regular maintenance and performance tuning of your databases
- Multi-tiered, affordable service to fit your company’s needs and budget
- Easy start-up, low start-up costs
- Predictable, fixed monthly costs – no surprise expenses
- Less downtime / revenue loss due to data system problems
- Visualization of end-to-end application performance, from the browser to the database
- Alerts when database thresholds are violated
- Reporting of key performance metrics
- Identification of performance bottlenecks
Our proactive database support offers your database environment preventative care, as well as immediate responses when the need arises. DesignMind’s DBAs perform routine tasks, such as patching, backups, configuration and installation, as well as customized deployment procedures, refresh methodologies, and failovers.
Contact us to learn more about how our SQL Server DBA Managed Services can help your organization.