According to the Harvard Business Review, “companies are now wrestling with information that comes in varieties and volumes never encountered before.” “Then as now, the key is not to retreat from data but to truly embrace the data by asking hard questions…”
- Asking the right questions
- Understanding your data at all levels
- Defining metrics and models that are meaningful to your business
- Designing analysis and algorithms to optimize performance
- Reporting our findings and insights
- Creating products from analytics and algorithms
Our Data Science methodology includes:
- Algorithm Development
- Advanced Business Analytics and Reporting
- Basic and Applied Research and Development
- Data Mining
- Data Modelling
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- Targeting and Personalization
- Simulation Optimization
If you’re wondering where to start, you can learn about our Data Science QuickStart programs here.
The goal of our Data Science team is to apply science to solve our client’s real business problems. Our team develops and investigate hypotheses, structure experiments, and build mathematical models to identify process optimization points, find predictive trends, and simulate systems. Informed application of Data Science findings is the future for successful businesses.
We work extensively with the DesignMind Big Data Solutions and Business Intelligence teams to bring the right people to solve your problems. Most Data Scientists are a blend of more than one category, and that’s a good thing as Data Scientists are required to fill multiple roles. Learn how to hire a data scientist on the DesignMind blog.
Contact us to learn more about how our Data Science team can help your organization.