Staff Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Consultant
San Francisco Bay Area
14 February 2019
- Lead the development team in design, development, and implementation of business intelligence and data warehousing systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in the enterprise for clients across industries.
- Identify business requirements, data management requirements, create functional design, process design, conduct data modeling, testing and define support procedures to create and implement high performance near real-time solutions on cloud-based platforms to meet client requirements.
- Develop and implement data extraction, load, management and storage systems for cloud-based data services using Azure, AWS.
- Design data migration processes using ETL tools including SSIS and Talend.
- Develop and implement business intelligence solutions including interactive reports and dashboards using reporting tools including SSRS, Power BI, Tableau Online.
- Perform data analytics by building SSAS cubes and writing MDX queries. Use agile development techniques to customize, modify and extend functionality of existing data warehouse infrastructures and optimize extraction from new data sources using SSIS, T-SQL.
- Improve data governance and data quality using Master Data Management systems including MDS, DQS.
- Conduct client-site and public trainings on BI tools and data warehouse processes and tools.
- Job location: San Francisco, CA. Approx. 75% travel, long-term/ short-term, to various unanticipated client sites in SF Bay area (including San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda, Marin & Napa Counties)
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, or related technical field
- Three years or more experience providing Business Intelligence consulting services for data analysis, database and reporting solutions using Microsoft SQL Server tools.
- In lieu of Master’s + 3 years experience, we will accept Bachelor’s degree + 5 yrs progressive experience as described above.
- All experience may be concurrent.
- Interview includes minimum score 50% in Codility online programming test and in-house presentations of BI solutions for a sample project.
Mail cover letter and resume to:
Job# StaffBI/DW 022019
DesignMind Business Solutions, Inc.
268 Bush Street, #2823
San Francisco, CA 94104