Harness the Power of your Data
Our marketing analytics services team blends together data science and real-world business intelligence capabilities to analyze and help derive insight from your marketing analytics. We can help you measure, manage, and analyze your marketing efforts to maximize your marketing department’s effectiveness and optimize your ROI.
Marketing analytics helps marketers to evaluate the success of their marketing initiatives by measuring performance using KPIs, such as ROI, to measure overall marketing effectiveness. In other words, it tells you how your marketing programs are really performing. A thorough understanding of your marketing analytics allows your team to be more efficient at their jobs and minimize wasted marketing dollars.
- Customer insights & marketing analytics
- Query and derive meaning from large data sets in SQL Server and/or Teradata environments.
- Track key metrics, identify trends that warrant deeper analysis, and advise decision makers of the business implications
- Data requests for internal and external high level reporting
- Enhance existing reporting tools on an on-going basis to accommodate evolving business needs
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics to ensure that reporting used to make decisions is accurate and comprehensive
- Help shape your long term reporting strategy
- Identify and distill key business insights out of queried data
- Create summary findings for stakeholders
Our Marketing Analytics Services may also include:
- Segmentation analysis
- Statistical regression analysis
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Trend/time-series econometrics
- Scenario/sensitivity modeling
The pressure on managers to demonstrate ROI from a diverse portfolio of marketing programs is a monthly and quarterly struggle. To establish the right marketing mix, marketing analysis is vital to making the right choices and allocating marketing dollars effectively.