Are you a business analytics or SQL Server professional in the Bay Area? If you’re trying to keep up with the cutting edge developments in the data world, or just hone your skills, join us at SQLSaturday Silicon Valley on March 28, 2015.
It’s a free, all-day event at the Microsoft Technology Center in Mountain View featuring 30+ in-depth sessions with top SQL Server experts. You’ll learn valuable skills and best practices for analyzing, visualizing, and reporting on data, as well as unlocking the power and promise of Big Data.
Top experts will cover Power BI, DBA, data visualization, Document DB, Excel, new developments with Flash Storage, and Power Pivot. They’ll share how to get the most from your business data and make better data-driven decisions.
Here are just a few of the sessions you can attend:
- Intro to Time Series Forecasting – Peter Myers
- A Practical Guide To Using Charts & Graphs – Dan Bulos
- Storage For the DBA – Denny Cherry
- Automating Power BI Creations – Angel Abundez
- Becoming a Top DBA – Automation in SQL Server – Joseph D’Antoni
- Roles on a Big Data Team – Andrew Eichenbaum
- Intro to Azure DocumentDB – Ike Ellis
- Automating Your Database Deployments – Grant Fritchey
- Flash & SQL Server – Re-Thinking Best Practices – Jimmy May
- Common SQL Server Mistakes and How to Avoid Them – Tim Radney
You can see all the sessions here. Come join us on the 28th – and tell your SQL Server and BI colleagues about this incredible day of learning and networking.