We’re Growing. Thank you Clients and Partners!
DesignMind ranks 47th in the 2016 San Francisco Business Times Fast 100 – a list of the fastest growing private companies in the Bay Area. This is exciting news for us, and we heartily thank our clients, our partners, and our team.
The 2016 Fast 100 was just announced last week. The Business Times measures year over year growth based on annual revenue, and team size. That makes sense, and is the only practical way for them.
However, from DesignMind’s perspective, there are other ways we measure our progress.
- Clients I often hear that our client list is amazing, and I agree. We couldn’t be more proud as world-leading companies continue to choose DesignMind.
- Service offerings We continue to increase the services we provide. Over 12 years ago we started with custom software development. Since then we’ve added database development, business intelligence, big data, data science, mobile apps, technical staffing, and the ability to help our clients move to the cloud.
- Team size and capability Since 2005 we’ve expanded our team with highly capable software engineers. Not only are they highly skilled software experts, but they share our passion for working as a team to deliver the best possible services to our clients. High performance individuals tend to want to work within high performance teams, making it possible for us to compete for the best talent in the Bay Area.
- Repeat business Incredibly, about 75% of our work over the last several years has been from existing clients. Those clients are seeing results, and ask us to continue to deliver results. Our team’s strong technical skills, and our passion for delivering both value and the highest quality service, make it easy for our clients to choose us as their technology needs change and grow.
- Technology partner As we’ve broadened our range of services, we’ve added partnerships with more leading technology providers. This way our team gets access to substantial resources and training opportunities. A shout-out to our partners, Microsoft, Cloudera, Qubole, MapR, DataStax, Hortonworks, Zementis, Treasure Data, StreamSets, and Tableau. You can learn more about our technology partners here.
Thanks to the San Francisco Business Times for naming us one of the Bay Area Fast Growing Private Companies.