SQL Server Services / Database Architecture and Design
We design and develop custom SQL Server applications and optimize the performance of existing applications. Our database professionals provide comprehensive database services and SQL Server services and consulting. Whether you’re looking to supplement your in-house DBA by assigning routine overflow work to our team, or you need a fully managed database solution, we can help. See the robust capabilities of Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Database Architecture and Design
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) Learn about SSAS and data warehousing
- Database Administration
- 24/7 Remote DBA Monitoring Learn more
- SQL Server Health Checks
- Performance Tuning
- Security Assessment
- High Availability, Backup and Disaster Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Conversions, Upgrades, and Migrations*
- Appliances and Cloud
- Technical Staffing
* We plan and execute upgrades from prior versions of SQL Server and can migrate legacy applications to SQL Server.
The first step is to evaluate your information strategy. That is, determine how your organization depends on information. These days information management has emerged as an important tool of modern management. Whether improving access to resources and data, developing management information systems to support decision making, or facilitating better communication, we set good practices in place regarding information management. We also strive to relate your data strategy to the overall efficiency and success of your organization. You can learn more about our Microsoft solutions here.